The latest report titled “1,2-Dichloroethane Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,2-Dichloroethane.
|Process Included||1,2-Dichloroethane Production from Ethene and Chlorine-HTC1,2-Dichloroethane Production from Ethene and Chlorine-LTC1,2-Dichloroethane Production from Ethene and Hydrochloric Acid|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,2-Dichloroethane production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,2-Dichloroethane Production Process:
- 1,2-Dichloroethane Production from Ethene and Chlorine-HTC: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 1,2-Dichloroethane production via Ethene and Chlorine-HTC. The process is carried through chlorination at high temperatures, using the reaction’s heat, while distillation ensures improved efficiency.
2. From Ethene and Chlorine-LTC: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of 1,2- Dichloroethane production through Ethene and Chlorine-LTC. The process takes place through the chlorination of ethene at low temperatures. It has the benefit of forming low by-products though it demands more energy to regain the EDC.
3.1,2-Dichloroethane Production from Ethene and Hydrochloric Acid : This report covers a detailed cost analysis of 1,2-Dichloroethane production using Ethene and Hydrochloric Acid. The production occurs by reacting both ethene and hydrochloric acid via the oxychlorination method that involves an oxygen-based chlorination step in fluidized-bed reactors.
A chlorinated hydrocarbon chemical compound is called 1,2-Dichloroethane or ethylene dichloride (EDC). It is colourless, has a chloroform smell, and cannot be found naturally. It is also poisonous, especially during inhalation as it has high pressure of vapour, and probably carcinogenic. Iron (III) chloride-catalyzed reaction of ethylene and chlorine essentially produces 1,2-dichloroethane. Almost 20 million tonnes of 1,2-dichloroethane are manufactured yearly in the United States, Western Europe, and Japan.
1,2-Dichloroethane is primarily used in the production of vinyl chloride, which is further turned into polyvinyl chloride (PVC) furniture, housewares, pipes, automobile upholstery and parts. It is also employed in making different organic chemical compounds and as a solvent to remove lead in leaded gasoline. It also finds application in the production of vinyl chloride monomer (VCM), which is employed in polymerising polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Furthermore, it plays the role of an intermediate in producing ethyleneamines and chlorinated as well as a solvent in the metal cleaning, textile, and adhesive industries. Such critical uses of 1,2-Dichloroethane are leading to the growth of its market globally.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,2-Dichloroethane Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,2-Dichloroethane market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,2-Dichloroethane production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,2-Dichloroethane?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,2-Dichloroethane?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,2-Dichloroethane?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,2-Dichloroethane?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,2-Dichloroethane production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,2-Dichloroethane production?
- What is the time frame for 1,2-Dichloroethane plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,2-Dichloroethane?
Browse More Reports:
- Acetyl Oxide Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/acetyl-oxide-price-trends
- Aerosole Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/aerosole-price-trends
- Alumina Hydrated Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/alumina-hydrated-price-trends
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Tim Roth
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA