The latest report titled “1,3-Propanediol Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 1,3-Propanediol.
|Process Included||1,3-Propanediol Production via Hydroformylation|
1,3-Propanediol Production via Hydration
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material BalanceRaw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital InvestmentLand and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working CapitalVariable Cost: Raw Material, UtilitiesFixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance ChargesFinancing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on LoansDepreciation ChargesGeneral Sales and Admin CostsProduction Cost Summary|
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 1,3-Propanediol production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 1,3-Propanediol Production Process:
- 1,3-Propanediol Production via Hydration: The study offers a detailed cost analysis of 1,3-Propanediol production via a Hydration process. The 1,3-propanediol production from acrolein using the hydration process begins by adding water under mildly acidic conditions while a catalyst is present (buffer solutions with a pH 4-5 or weak acidic ion exchange resins) in order to make 3-hydroxypropionaldehyde. The 3-hydroxypropionaldehyde made gets further hydrogenated and finally results in 1,3-propanediol.
- 1,3-Propanediol Production via Hydroformylation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of 1,3-Propanediol production through Hydroformylation. The production is done from ethylene oxide using the hydroformylation process to produce 3-hydroxypropionaldehyde as an intermediate, which is further hydrogenated to obtain 1,3-propanediol.
1,3-Propanediol is an organic compound comprising propane with one hydrogen per methyl group replaced by a hydroxy group. It is a colourless, volatile liquid with a boiling point of (210℃) miscible with water and ethanol. It is employed in the synthesis of some polymers and also as an antifreeze and solvent. 1,3-Propanediol can also be transformed into several industrial commodities like adhesives, copolyesters, laminates, novel aliphatic polyesters, coatings, composites, mouldings and other end-uses.
The commodity is majorly used for the production of PTT and accounts for the largest share of around 90.0 percent of the entire market. The 1,3-Propanediol applications primarily include its use in making products, including cosmetics, polytrimethylene terephthalate (PTT), personal care, polyurethane, and cleaning products. In addition, the research and development by manufacturers for the commodity’s end-user application in applications including personal care, cosmetics, cleaning etc. Apart from these, the application in food and beverages, heat transfer fluids, engine coolants, unsaturated polyester resins, and deicing fluids.
Key Questions Answered in the 1,3-Propanediol Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 1,3-Propanediol market?
- What are the various processes used for 1,3-Propanediol production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 1,3-Propanediol?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 1,3-Propanediol?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 1,3-Propanediol?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 1,3-Propanediol?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 1,3-Propanediol production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 1,3-Propanediol production?
- What is the time frame for 1,3-Propanediol plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 1,3-Propanediol?
Browse More Reports:
- 2-propenenitrile Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/2-propenenitrile-price-trends
- Bio-Propanediol Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/bio-propanediol-price-
- 2-Ethylhexan-1-ol Price Trend – https://www.procurementresource.com/resource-center/2-ethylhexan-1-ol-price-trends
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Alina Wane
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA